Wildflower Garden

Monday, March 14, 2011

no laptop

The power cord for my laptop died on Friday, and now I'm completely laptop-less.
We had to send the whole thing back to the manufacture, something about warranty that don't really understand.

It's actually been pretty okay so far. It'll give me more time to read an what not, especially during the time I would otherwise be mindlessly wandering through the wilderness of the inter web.


I don't mind not having it right now, what with it being March Break and all, but I do want it back by the time I have to start up with my on-line courses again on Monday.

Today didn't contain anything much of notable interest. I had music lessons, and they went fairly well. It was one of those weeks where I practiced a fair amount and felt pretty good with what I accomplished.


Daylight savings is still kind of tripping me out right now. It's really confusing to think about what time it would be in 'old time' right now... I have a hard time fully grasping the concept. I'll just accept what my clock tells me, and not question it too mush further.

No comments:

Post a Comment