Wildflower Garden

Thursday, March 10, 2011

procrastination

I'm supposed to be working on my English assignment right now, but I'm sick and tired of it.
I'm 'responding' to a short story I read. But to be perfectly honest, I didn't like the story to begin with, and I'm really not enjoying having to think so hard to come up with answers for the questions.
I kid falls in love with his friends sister, and then he goes to a market, and the market sucks.
The end.

There isn't much else to say. Except apparently there is because I still haven't finished answering all of the questions.
I didn't even get what the 'moral' or 'theme' was.

I like poetry much better... poems are shorter and more artistic. You can be more interpretive with them, and the questions don't take as long to answer.

Oh well.
This thing is due tomorrow... and I'm out all day, so I really should get back to work.
I might only have one question left to answer.
And then I have to proof read everything.

I just want to be finished and get on with my week of nothing-ness.

No comments:

Post a Comment