Wildflower Garden

Monday, February 14, 2011

"School"

This is the week when  my on-line courses start.
It's almost two whole weeks since all of my friends went back to school, and here I am, just starting back up.

On-line courses usually start out pretty rough.
Half of the kids have no idea what they're doing, and the other half don't seem to care enough to do it.
Definitely not a good combination if you're looking for smooth sailing.

My last course went well, I still haven't gotten my final mark yet, but I'm not too worried.
It was only grade 10 math, so it's not something that's going to make or break my future in any drastic way.


It's nice to have someone else telling you you are doing alright.
But it's kind of a pain to have to always have things percolating in the back of your mind.
I'm basically on my own when it comes to having to understand whats going on.
My mom can't really help me at this level, and the teachers can't really do much, since you have to type them your questions, and if they don't really understand the question, you don't end up with a very substantial answer.


This semester I'm taking Grade 11 University Prep English, and Grade 11 Functions.
I like English.
But I don't know if I'll be any good at giving the teacher what she asks for.
Oh well.
We'll just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment