Wildflower Garden

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Gentle Reader, I Married Him

This evening I went on a bit of a mother-daughter date.
The new Jane Eyre is playing here for a limited time(only until Thursday!) and this was the last evening I was able to go. Every other evening I'm completely booked!

It was AMAZING! I loved it.
BBC never fails to deliver.
The acting was wonderful, the visuals stunning and the soundtrack was fabulous.

It was so satisfying to go see the movie after reading the 600+ paged book and know exactly what was going on, and exactly when they had left out or changed.

I also thrilled that my mom enjoyed it to. Going to the theatre, I didn't really know what to expect. I never know if my mom is going to be interesting in things the way I am.
I love mommy/daughter dates! I wish we had time to have them more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment