Wildflower Garden

Monday, February 17, 2014

17

As most of my endeavors go, this one fizzled out. Time to rekindle.
10 to 17... that's just a bit of a gap.
This past week I survived my first non-music course midterm. Oh Women's and Gender Studies. I enjoy the content and do the readings, which made the 58 multiple choice answer questions a breeze - hopefully I did alright by the scan-tron sheet... that was the first time I have had an official fill in the bubble test. We'll see how that went soon enough I guess.

ON TO READING WEEK!
No classes for a week.
Although I still have lessons and masterclass... which will be great and I will take advantage of that because I like singing. 
Time to learn some stuff for my musical skills midterm. Oh sol-fa, how you melt my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment